An Open-label, Phase I, Dose-escalation Study to Characterize the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Maximum Tolerated Dose of BAY 2010112, Given Once Daily by Subcutaneous Administration or by Continuous Intravenous Infusion, in Subjects With Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pasotuxizumab (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bayer
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 31 Aug 2017.
- 17 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 31 Aug 2017.