An Open-label, Phase I, Dose-escalation Study to Characterize the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Maximum Tolerated Dose of BAY 2010112, Given Once Daily by Subcutaneous Administration or by Continuous Intravenous Infusion, in Subjects With Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pasotuxizumab (Primary) ; Pasotuxizumab (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bayer
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Aug 2017 to 29 Dec 2017.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2017 to 29 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated