A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blinded Study Comparing the Combination of the BRAF Inhibitor, Dabrafenib and the MEK Inhibitor, Trametinib to Dabrafenib and Placebo as First-line Therapy in Subjects With Unresectable (Stage IIIC) or Metastatic (Stage IV) BRAF V600E/K Mutation-positive Cutaneous Melanoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMBI-d
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Pharma
- 01 Sep 2017 Pooled results of three-year landmark data retrospectively pooled for D + T patients in phase 3 trials (COMBI-d [NCT01584648]; COMBI-v [NCT01597908]) published in the European Journal of Cancer
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 15 Jul 2018.
- 15 Nov 2016 Results of retrospective analysis from pooled data of BRF113220, COMBI-d and COMBI-v trials (n=617) published in the Lancet Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History