A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Sequential, Multiple Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of ASKP1240 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bleselumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 27 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 13th Congress of the European Association for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 20 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.