Phase II Study of Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab for Uveal Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=48) assessing safety of high-dose ipilimumab and the combination of nivolumab plus ipilimumab in patients with uveal melanoma, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.