A Phase IV, Single-Centre, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of the 2012/2013 Formulation of the Enzira vaccine in Two Groups of Healthy Volunteers: Adults (aged 18 to 59 years) and Older Adults (aged 60 years or older).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Afluria) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Seqirus
- 20 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01591837).