A Pilot Trial of the Combination of Vemurafenib With Adoptive Cell Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LN 144 (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Jan 2017 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 22 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 17 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.