A Phase I/II Study of Immunotherapy With hLL1-DOX in Patients With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Milatuzumab-doxorubicin conjugate (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 04 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2014 Trial status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.