A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-dummy, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of AVP-923 (Dextromethorphan/Quinidine) for the Treatment of Symptoms of Agitation in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dextromethorphan/quinidine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Sep 2015 Results published in the JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- 22 Sep 2015 Results presented in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), as per Avanir Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 22 Sep 2015 Results published in Avanir Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History