A Phase II, Single-arm Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Rigosertib in Transfusion-dependent Low or Intermediate-1 (Any Cytogenetics) or Trisomy 8 Intermediate-2 Myelodysplastic Syndrome Patients Based on IPSS Classification.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ONTARGET
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 May 2015 Enrolment in the extension cohort is complete, according to an Onconova Therapeutics media release.
- 03 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History