To investigate the efficacy and safety of Bortezomib and Lenalidomide as induction, consolidation and maintenance therapy for untreated multiple myeloma patients eligible for autologous stem cell transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Kanshinetsu MMG001
- 26 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 01 May 2012 New trial record