A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of CVT-310 (Levodopa Inhalation Powder) in Patients With Parkinson's Disease and Motor Response Fluctuations ("Off Episodes")
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa (Primary) ; Levodopa/carbidopa
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Acorda Therapeutics; Civitas Therapeutics
- 13 Oct 2016 Results from this and phase I trials of CVT-301 published in the Scince Tanslation Medicine, according to an Acorda Therapeutics.
- 03 May 2014 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 19 Apr 2013 Top-line results have been reported in a Civitas Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History