A Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, 12-Week Study of Pitavastatin in High-Risk Hyperlipidaemia in Childhood P/266/2011, P267/2011, P268/2011
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pitavastatin (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PASCAL401
- Sponsors Kowa
- 28 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 20 Oct 2012 Planned End Date 25 Mar 2013 added as reported by EudraCT (Parent trial: EudraCT2011-004964-32).
- 01 May 2012 New trial record