An Open-label, Two-treatment Crossover Pharmacokinetic Interaction Study of Repeated Doses of SAR302503 on Pharmacokinetics of a Single Dose Cocktail of Omeprazole, Metoprolol, and Midazolam Used as Probe Substrates for CYP2C19, CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 Activities, Respectively in Adult Patients With Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fedratinib (Primary) ; Metoprolol; Midazolam; Omeprazole
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.