A Phase I Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of TGR 1202 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umbralisib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hairy cell leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 08 Dec 2017 According to a TG Therapeutics Inc media release, an integrated safety analysis from 5 phase I or II sudies, will be presented at the upcoming 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting.
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History