Phase I, Open Label Study of a DNA Vaccine's Ability to Increase the Immune Response to the Trivalent Seasonal Influenza Vaccine in the Elderly.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs FVH 1 (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2012 Interim results from the last two treatment arms were presented in an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release.