A 12-week multi-center, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group study to assess the efficacy, safety and tolerability of the co-administration of NVA237 + indacaterol once daily vs. indacaterol once daily in patients with moderate to severe COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Indacaterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLOW-6
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 12 Dec 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01604278).