A Phase 1 Randomized, Observer-Blinded, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of Monovalent A/Indonesia/05/05 (H5N1) Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Avian Influenza Antigen (Recombinant) in Healthy Young Adults With and Without Adjuvant.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; Adjuvants
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novavax
- 05 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Apr 2013 Phase I results reviewed at World Vaccine Congress and Expo, according to a Novovax media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History