A Multicenter, Open-label, 6 Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Algorithm Based Intensive Treatment With Vytorin Versus Standard Treatment of Other Statins in Moderate, Moderately High and High Risk Patients.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/simvastatin; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VYCTORY
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 03 Dec 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.