Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Single-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-962476 in Healthy Subjects and in Patients With Hypercholesterolemia on Statin Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 962476 (Primary) ; BMS 962476 (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 63rd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 26 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.