A Phase I/II Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Activity of GSK525762 in Subjects With NUT Midline Carcinoma (NMC) and Other Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 525762 (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Multiple myeloma; Neuroblastoma; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 8 Oct 2020 to 9 Sep 2019.
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 8 Oct 2020.
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 11 Mar 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History