Randomized Phase II Study Comparing Cabozantinib (NSC 761968) With Commercially Supplied Sunitinib in Patients With Previously Untreated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CABOSUN
- 16 Aug 2017 According to an Exelixis media release, based on the data from this study, Exelixis has submitted supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for CABOMETYX (cabozantinib) tablets as a treatment for patients with previously untreated advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
- 02 Aug 2017 According to an Exelixis media release, data will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress.
- 19 Jun 2017 According to an Exelixis media release, the company plan to submit the study results for presentation at an upcoming international medical meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History