Randomized Phase II Study Comparing Cabozantinib (NSC 761968) With Commercially Supplied Sunitinib in Patients With Previously Untreated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CABOSUN
- 09 Sep 2017 Results from this trial have been presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress, according to an Exelixis media release.
- 09 Sep 2017 Results published in an Exelixis media release.
- 08 Sep 2017 According to an Ipsen media release, based on results of this trial the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has validated the application for variation to the Cabometyx (cabozantinib) marketing authorization for the addition of a new indication in first-line treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History