Randomized Phase II Study Comparing Cabozantinib (NSC 761968) With Commercially Supplied Sunitinib in Patients With Previously Untreated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CABOSUN
- 16 Oct 2017 According to an Exelixis media release, the US FDA has determined that the company's supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for CABOMETYX (cabozantinib) for patients with previously untreated advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) is sufficiently complete to permit a substantive review. The FDA has granted Priority Review of the filing and assigned a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) action date of February 15, 2018.
- 09 Sep 2017 Results from this trial have been presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress, according to an Exelixis media release.
- 09 Sep 2017 Results published in an Exelixis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History