A Phase 1 Study of XL184 (Cabozantinib) in Children and Adolescents With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Mar 2017 Results of a population pharmacokinetic model of Cabozantinib in pediatric patients with reccurent or refractory solid tumors, presented at the 118th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 28 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 28 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Oct 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.