A Safety and Immunogenicity Phase I Study of CryJ2-DNA-Lysosomal Associated Membrane Protein (CryJ2 -DNA-LAMP) Plasmid
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs ASP 4070 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Tree pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported in an Immunomic Therapeutics media release.
- 24 Apr 2013 Immunomic Therapeutics is planning to continue collecting data for about the next 30 days and will have a more complete report available later in 2013, according to a company media release.
- 24 Apr 2013 Interim results (n=24) published in an Immunomic Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History