Prospective Register Study to Record Safety and Efficacy of New Oral Anticoagulants
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Edoxaban (Primary) ; Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NOAC
- Sponsors GWT-TUD GmbH
- 19 Jan 2017 Protocol was amended and treatment arms were changed to 4 and planned patient number changed from 2000 to 3500.
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 2000 to 3500.
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History