A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Efficacy and Pharmacodynamics of KBSA301 in Severe Pneumonia (S. Aureus)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AR 301 (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Pneumonia; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Aridis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jun 2017 According to an Aridis Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line results from the study have been presented at the 2017 ASM Microbe congress.
- 25 Apr 2017 Results presented at the 27th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- 05 Jan 2017 Positive clinical results from this trial announced in an Aridis Pharmaceuticals media release.