A Phase 2 Study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (Btk) Inhibitor, PCI-32765(Ibrutinib), in Relapsed and Refractory Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL) and B-cell Prolymphocytic Leukemia (B-PLL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of sub-group analysis (n=9) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology