An Open Label, 52-week, Safety and Tolerability Extension to a Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study of LCQ908 in Subjects With Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pradigastat (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type I
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 26 Sep 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued as Interim analysis suggested that size of benefit anticipated from continued participation of patients in Part B no longer supported trial extension beyond Part A .
- 16 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.