An Australian Translational Study to Evaluate the Prognostic Role of Inflammatory Markers in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Treated With Bevacizumab (Avastin™) [ASCENT]
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCENT
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.