A Phase Ib/II Open-label Study Evaluating Safety and Efficacy of Oral BKM120 in Combination With Lapatinib in HER2+/PI3K-activated, Trastuzumab-resistant Locally Advanced, Recurrent and Metastatic Breast Cancer. PIKHER2/IPC 2011-001
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary) ; Lapatinib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIKHER2
- 23 Sep 2017 Results (n=24) assessing buparlisib in combination with lapatinib in trastuzumab-resistant HER2-positive advanced breast cancer, were published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jan 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.