A Phase 3 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Boceprevir in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa-2b Plus Ribavirin in Pediatric Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Boceprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Aug 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Belgium, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Feb 2014 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.