A Phase 2A, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Uncontrolled Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Fidaxomicin Oral Suspension or Tablets in Pediatric Subjects With Clostridium Difficile-associated Diarrhea (CDAD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fidaxomicin (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections; Diarrhoea
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Optimer Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Oct 2014 Results presented at the IDWeek 2014, according to a Cubist Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 27 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.