Phase I Study of Romidepsin (ISTODAX) Plus ICE for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Mesna
- Indications T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 08 Dec 2015 Interim results (n=17) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology