A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial in China to Study the Safety and Efficacy of the Addition of Sitagliptin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Insulin Therapy, Alone or in Combination With Metformin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jan 2015 Protocol has been amended to change in trial focus and primary endpoint.
- 15 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.