An Open-Label Study Of The Safety And Tolerability Of Memantine In Pediatric Patients With Autism, Aspergerls Disorder, Or Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Asperger syndrome; Autistic disorder; Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 850 to 900 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.