The Studies of the Pathophysiologic Mechanisms of Poor Ulcer Healing & Clinical Improvement to the High Ulcer Rebleeding Rate for Patients With Comorbid Illnesses
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary) ; Esomeprazole
- Indications Bleeding ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DDE
- 13 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Sep 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 300 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 May 2012 New trial record