A Multicenter, International, Randomized, Double-blind, Alendronate-controlled Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Romosozumab in the Treatment of Postmenopausal Women With Osteoporosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romosozumab (Primary) ; Alendronic acid
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARCH
- Sponsors Amgen
- 11 Sep 2017 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine
- 11 Sep 2017 According to an Amgen media release, results from this trial were presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone Mineral Research (ASBMR) 2017.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to an Amgen media release, results from this trial were published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History