Effects of Perioperative Low-dose Pregabalin on Post-craniotomy Pain: A Two-centre Randomized Controlled Trial
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2012 New trial record