Expanded Access Program of Ponatinib (AP24534) for Patients With Refractory Chronic Myeloid Leukemia or Ph+ Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jan 2013 Planned end date (1 Jan 2014) added as reported by Oregon Health and Science University Institutional Review Board.
- 06 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University Institutional Review Board: IRB00008812).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History