Aggressive lipid-lowering treatment approaches for vulnerable plaque in coronary artery with rosuvastatin. -Assessment using angioscopy and intravascular ultrasound -
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALTAIR
- 28 Jan 2016 As per an advice from the Independent Data Monitoring Committee after an assessment at week 48, this trial was terminated in April 2013, according to an article published in the The American Journal of Cardiology.
- 28 Jan 2016 Results published in the American Journal of Cardiology
- 20 Nov 2013 Results presented at the 86th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.