A Pilot, Open-Label, Non-Randomized, Single Ascending Dose, Safety and Pharmacokinetic Trial With Injectable Risperidone-SABER and the DosePro Delivery System in Patients With Chronic, Stable Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 02 May 2013 Positive top-line results from 100mg dose extension reported in a Zogenix media release.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2013 Positive pharmacokinetic and safety results were announced in a Zogenix media release.