Multiple Phase 1 Safety Cohorts of Nivolumab Monotherapy or Nivolumab Combination Regimens Across Relapsed/Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab; Lirilumab
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CheckMate-039
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Oct 2018 to 15 Mar 2020.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=65) assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History