Multiple Phase 1 Safety Cohorts of Nivolumab Monotherapy or Nivolumab Combination Regimens Across Relapsed/Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab; Lirilumab
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CheckMate-039
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 06 Sep 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has placed a partial clinical hold on this trial because of risks identified in trials studying another anti PD1 agent, pembrolizumab, in patients with multiple myeloma.
- 05 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History