A Randomized, Open Label Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Repeat Dose Administration of Long-Acting GSK1265744 and Long-Acting TMC278 Intramuscular and Subcutaneous Injections in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 27 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2013 Results presented at the 7th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis and Treatment.
- 22 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Nov 2013, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History