Phase 2a, Repeated-dose, Open-label, Single-arm Study of CG400549 for the Treatment of Complicated Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infection (cABSSSI) Caused by Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs CG 400549 (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jan 2013 Primary endpoint 'Improvement-in-symptoms' has been met, according to a CrystalGenomics media release.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2012 New trial record