An Open Label, Randomized (2:1) Phase IIb Study of Dasatinib Versus Imatinib in Patients With Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Who Have Not Achieved an Optimal Response to 3 Months of Therapy With 400 mg Imatinib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Imatinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DASCERN
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2022 to 1 Feb 2022.
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Jul 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 258, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.