Multicentered Phase II Study Evaluating the Activity and Toxicity of Liposomal Cytarabine in the Treatment of Children and Adolescents With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia With Resistent or Relapsed Central Nervous System Involvement
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CILI
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 27 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.