Multicenter Randomized Open-label Three-arms Controlled 12 Months Clinical Proof of Concept Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Ranibizumab Alone or in Combination With Laser Photocoagulation vs. Laser Photocoagulation Alone in Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIDE
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 18 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.