A Phase I, Open-label, Randomized, Single-center, 2-way Crossover Bioequivalence Study Comparing a Pellets Based Sachet Formulation of D961H 20 mg and a Commercial HPMC Capsule of D961H 20 mg After Repeated Oral Administration in Japanese Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; Peptic ulcer; Reflux oesophagitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 11 Dec 2012 Actual end date changed from Jul 2012 to Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.